Musical Firework Displays
- Pyro Musicals
- November 5th
- Corporate Events
- PA Supplied
The best Musical Firework Displays for the ultimate wow-factorFinish your Wedding, Birthday, Corporate or November 5th event in style with a stunning musical display. More than just fireworks set to background music, a well-choreographed musical firework display will delight your audience and send tingles down their spines.
The Flashpoint team work across the South East, including: Surrey, London, Essex and Kent. Let us add extra drama and excitement to your wedding, party or corporate event with an impeccably timed musical firework display that will leave your audience spellbound.
ADDITIONAL EVENT SERVICESWhy not upgrade your Musical Firework display by adding some of our exciting extras.
- Add Lighting: Whether it is lighting for the outside of a building or an inspiring backdrop to your event, we can provide an ideal lighting solution for your Musical Firework Event.
- Add Lasers: Musical display clients tend to request many different types of laser shows. We can easily provide a laser display over the top of your audience, lasers work amazingly well when used in conjunction with our Musical firework displays.
Contact us for further information or a quote on 01483 417475
- Add Flames & Confetti: Flames will bring that absolute wow moment to your event and can be used both internally and externally. The are a real crowd pleaser where you will hear all the Ohh's and Ahh's from your guests. Confetti effects are versatile and used or many types of celebrations. When used at an event where we are suppling a firework display they can be used in conjunction with the display or as a stand alone element. Flashpoint have used a wide range of confetti hardware such as CO2 cannons and single shot units to add impact at many events across the country.
Take your event to the next level with a Musical Firework DisplayAdd a new level of excitement to your occasion with a musical firework display. Let our talented designers create a display to delight your guests. State of the art equipment and a flair for design means everyone will be on the edge of their seat with excitement. Whether it’s a classic such as the 1812 Overture or a crowd-pleasing chart-topper, your music choice will thrill your audience and heighten their emotions.
Beautifully choreographed Musical FireworksDon’t make the mistake of thinking anyone can set fireworks to music. It’s a time-consuming process and we work closely with our clients, listening to their ideas and turning them into a visual reality. Having invested thousands of pounds on the latest digital pyrotechnic equipment, you’ll be astounded at the way your display is choreographed with split second accuracy in time with the music.
Musical Fireworks display duration and costMusical firework displays can range from a single 3-minute track for a wedding to a 25-minute display for a November 5th display. Our great value displays range from £1,395 to £50,000 depending on the date of your event and the type of firework display. All prices include VAT.
Giving you an accurate cost for your firework display is quick and easy after a brief discussion about your ideas, give us a call or use the contact form below for a no-obligation discussion and quote.
01483 417475All prices inclusive of VAT
Contact us about your Firework Display
Use Flashpoint Fireworks for the best display and the best service. We dedicate hours to developing your perfect display, finding the best effects and materials for a show that’s streets ahead of anything you or your guests will have seen elsewhere. Listening carefully to your needs and applying our in-depth understanding of fireworks and the options available means we create stunning visual effects to take your breath away.
Before the display we…
• Carry out an in-depth kick-off meeting to discuss your needs and expectations
• Conduct a venue site survey and full risk assessment
• Design the full display in response to your brief
• Liaise with the emergency services to keep them informed of your event
On the day…
• A professional display team sets up the fireworks
• The lead firer stays in touch with you and/or your venue
• We carry out a final check to make sure all safety procedures are in place
• We fire your display at the correct time
After your display we…
• Carefully clear the site of all fireworks and rake the display site
• Get in touch to discuss your display and hear your feedback
• Send you a video of your display, if recorded
Want to book a firework display?
Get in touch for a full quotation.
Flashpoint Fireworks Ltd: Winners of the British Musical Firework Championships
M E M B E R S O F
Fireworks can only be sold to over 18's and it is illegal for anyone under 18 to possess fireworks in a public place.